Therm-a-Rest Altair HD Winter Regular
Lightweight Four-Season Down Sleeping Bag.
From an overnight snowshoe to a multi-day ski tour, the Altair winter sleeping bag features Nixwax® Hydrophobic Down and a reflective ThermaCapture™ lining to reliably keep you warm in the coldest months of the year. And when the temps are this low, you’ll really appreciate how the SynergyLink™ System keeps you and your mattress under the warmth of the bag to maintain the precious warmth you need to sleep well. It also provides you the freedom to move however you like throughout the night, allowing you to wake fresh for the day ahead.
- Zoned Insulation (Box-baffled 750+ fill Hydrophobic Down w/ sewn-through insulated bottom)
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining for added warmth without excess weight or bulk.
- SynergyLink Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
- Differential cut maximizes loft.
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Stuffsack and storage sack included
This is a technical, high-performing sleeping bag in a lightweight package.
Length: 183cm (72in) (6ft)
Weight: 1.12kg (2lbs 7oz)
Comfort temp: -5C (23F)
Limit temp: -12C (10F)
Extreme temp: -32C (-25F)
PRICE INCLUDES UK P&P - Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class